Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Pre-Cleanse - Day 2

Wow, who would have thought that I would feel sooooo good and, generally, not too cranky on Day 2. Cut the caffeine to 1/3, tomorrow will be zero. Yikes. Ate fruit mostly today except for lunch had last nights split pea soup. It was just as delicious the second time around.

For dinner I made sweet potato mash and cauliflower soup with arugula. The sweet potato mash was awesome. It has just a little orange juice in it with a new spice "garam masala" - AMAZING. Wish I had made more. My cauliflower soup turned out really good too. Will definitely need to incorporate some of these dishes into our normal menu when we are done cleansing.

No headaches, no melt downs, OH and I forgot, I actually drank some water today. Incredible, I know.

Day 2 = success.

No comments:

Post a Comment