Monday, January 3, 2011

Pre-Cleanse Day 1

If I had sat down to write this 1 hour ago, I probably would have only been able to say how crappy and horrible day 1 of Pre-cleanse was. Only a few pieces of fruit, a little lettuce, and not nearly enough caffeine. Add to that, that I have only had one contact in while my eye gets better, so that I can't see and have been working on a migraine all day AND Aunt Flo arrived as well. Yes, probably a very good idea I did not post when I first got home. Momma was a little cranky.

But then, I made some split pea soup out of the cleanse cookbook. I'll admit I was nervous. Sooooo glad it turned out very delicious and it filled me up. Yay. Two more days of pre-cleanse, then the hard part, 3 days of nothing but juicing. Gonna kick start the new year by detoxing. I'll let you know if I make it through another day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment