Saturday, April 16, 2011

Progress! But DANG its hard.


Tomorrow will be two weeks of the HCG diet and I am down 12.8 Pounds! Woo hoo. Started off really strong and followed everything to a "T". The past three days, though, have been incredibly hard. I am HUNGRY and craving all the things I can't have, Ranch dressing, Toast with Jelly, Bacon....mmmm bacon. LOL! I have had a couple of days where I ate way more protein than I was supposed to and a few more grissini bread sticks that I was supposed to. Oh, and then Curt bought fried chicken. DANG IT! I pulled off the skin and swallowed two thighs before I could catch my breath.

But let keep perspective. If I compare these slip ups to slips in the past, they are not that bad. Just gotta keep on truckin'. This is the hump. Only two more weeks to go. Hawaii is coming quick. FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment